Click Here to File the Grievance
Grievance Redressal Cell
The purpose of the cell is to look into the objections lodged by any student, and judge its merit. This cell is also permitted to look into matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the Director in person, or in consultation with the faculty in charge of the Students’ Grievance Cell. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing in the/suggestion box of the institution or online report may be done via the portal. Anonymous complaints will not be treated as grievances. Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to the faculty in-charge of Students’ Grievance Cell.
The objective of the Grievance Cell is to cultivate a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a pleasant educational atmosphere in the institute. A Grievance Cell has been constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the College with the following objectives.
1) To attended the issues promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students within seven working days.
2) To formally review all the issues and shall act upon accordingly as per existing norms.
3) To give report to the management every quarter about the issues attended to and the number of pending cases, ifany, which require direction and guidance from the management authorities.
Method for lodging complaint
1) Students or any stakeholder may feel free to put up a grievance in writingand drop it in suggestion boxes or online reporting may be done via the portal
2) The Grievance Cell shall takeissues which have been submitted along with the necessary documents as a proof of issue.
3) The Grievance Cell shall promise that the grievance will be properly resolved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.
Grievance Redressal Cell Committee Staff Members
|1||Dr. Prasad Daddikar||Director|
|2||Dr. Padmapriya Katgal||Assistant Professor|
|3||Mrs. Anusha Sangam||Librarian|
|4||Dr. Jinadatta Desai||Retired District Judge|
|5||Prof. G. M. Shetti||Retired Professor|
|6||Mrs. Shilpa Sheri||Office superintend|
|7||Shri Pramod Borrannavar||Office Assistant|
Grievance Redressal Cell Committee Student Members
|1||Mr. Prashant Patil|
|2||Mr. Nayaku Malagar|
|3||Mr. Manjunath Bhasme|
|4||Ms. Vijaylaxmi Banajwad|
|5||Ms. Arpita Joshi|
|6||Ms. Shreya Anagali|