The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit. The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the Director in person, or in consultation with the faculty in charge of the Students’ Grievance Cell. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing in the / suggestion box of the institution. Anonymous complaints will not be treated as grievances. Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to the faculty in-charge of Students’ Grievance Cell.
The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute. A Grievance Cell has been constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the College with the following objectives.
1) The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students within 7 working days.
2) The cell formally will review all cases and will acted upon accordingly as per existing norms.
3) The cell will give report to the management every quarterly about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if
any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
Procedure for lodging complaint
1) The students may feel free to put up a grievance in writing/or in the format available in the admin dept. and drop it in boxes
2) The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
3) The Grievance Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.